Insteon Keypad Dimmer
The Insteon Keypad Dimmer is a combination dimmer switch and remote control for up to 8 Insteon devices or scenes. This device was my first exposure to Insteon and it continues to be one of my favorite Insteon products. They come in two varieties, 8-button as shown here, and 6-button which combines the top and bottom rows into wide ON/OFF buttons. For the same price, I prefer having 8 buttons to provide the maximum amount of flexibility.
I love that I can use one keypad to control eight different devices, as well as scenes which I'll talk about more when I install the Insteon Hub.
You can even use the buttons purely as indicators that don't control anything, such as a reminder that a garage door is open.
- Two products in one: eight button controller and 600-watt dimmer
- Monitor and remotely control eight individual devices or scenes
- Create whole-house lighting scenes in minutes
- Buttons have backlit LED for at-a-glance status
- Use with the Insteon Hub to easily configure the keypad for your home
- 8-button or 6-button configurations available
- This product is an Insteon Dual-Band device