In this video, I give you an overview of how to make a face frame using five common wood joinery techniques.
Joinery Techniques Covered
- Hand-cut Mortise & Tenon
- Pocket Holes/Screws
- Half Lap
Watch “Five joinery techniques for making a face frame”
Can you figure out what I'm making in the video?
Learn the answer here.
Tools used in this video
- Table Saw- http://amzn.to/2rxxeN1
- Biscuit Joiner- http://amzn.to/2qhbAYN
- Kreg Jig- http://amzn.to/2rxs6bH
- Dowel Jig- http://amzn.to/2redNJm
- Wood Chisels- http://amzn.to/2qSC5ri
Note these are affiliate links; using them costs you nothing extra, but they help me to continue making good content for you. Thanks!
Want to know more about how I make my videos? Check out my current gear.